miércoles, 22 de septiembre de 2010

The top 10 mind-bending movies

So here is another example of my voice coming out of someone elses mouth. I wrote and performed the song in this video. The song is called "At the Movies" It’s about how… if I’d have been able to write my life like a movie, I would have still casted my lovely wife and things would basically be the way the are now.. perfect ;-) .

This video clip is from the feature film that I wrote and directed called."Songs About Your Girlfriend"

Oh, and please watch (it’s all on youtube) and buy the movie online!

(what the heck is up with these thumbnails? It always seems to grab a black frame for me.)

PS: if you think this song sounds familiar… I use it as the transition music for the 365 days Podcast

The top 10 mind-bending movies
In honor of Christopher Nolan’s brain-boggling epic Inception, here’s a list of the best mind-bending cinematic experiences.
Read more on Channel 8 San Diego

Top 10 heist movies
There’s nothing more appealing to a daydreaming man than the lure of being part of a crew that knocks off a bank or pulls one over on the Man. So which heist movie is the best?
Read more on Channel 8 San Diego

Is ‘No Device Day’ a good idea?
HEAR ME OUT: An ad campaign urges people of all faiths to use the Jewish holiday Yom Kippur as a ‘No Device Day’, asking technology users to turn off their gadgets for the day, but is it really necessary?

http://www.upcomingmoviessite.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario